July 16, 2012

UPDATE: Life With Pets

I woke this morning to a loud CRASH. The cats had managed to knock a plant over and the new pot I just bought was smashed into a million pieces on the kitchen floor.  Don't you love those hard ceramic tiles? So I had to corner the cats and get them into the office while I cleaned it up, which took some convincing on Echo's part, who was running all over going MEOW MEOW DON'T MAKE ME GO IN THERE I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO KNOCK IT OVER MEOW MEOW.  Then when I tried to bring a bowl of food into the office for them, Cody made a dash for the door and I spilled the food all over the office floor and so I thought - to heck with it - and left them to eat the food off the floor while I cleaned up the mess in the kitchen. That's how my day began. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. With feedback, I hope to make my writing more informative, entertaining, and valuable to my readers.