November 16, 2012

TRIVIA: Oh Sheet!

The word trivia has eclipsed its meaning. This happens with words over time. The dictionary definition of trivia is "something unimportant", which through recent use has become "something unimportant and negative." It has become dismissive. Don't be so trivial, he said. You're trivializing the matter, she stated. That's just more trivia, they reported. 

But I love trivia. I'm interested in what people eat for breakfast. How long it takes them to fall asleep. Why they put mustard in the fridge. What they're thinking about when they're on the toilet.

Speaking of which, as per an earlier post, I'm tickled to announce that I have hit the half-way mark in my toilet paper inventory. My guess of mid-November was bang on. Now the big question is - will consumption increase during the winter months? More trivia, coming soon...


5 comments:

  1. I keep mustard in the fridge. I guess that's how it was growing up so I kept it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sink or Float? How much fiber have you been having? P3of5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scatological enquiries aside - thanks for your concern. I wake up every day wondering if I'm going to sink or float.

      Delete
  3. Breakfast - i alternate between cereal, toast with almond butter and honey and eggs.
    Mustard - yes i keep mustard in the fridge...doesn't it say that on the bottle?
    On the John - all kinds of things, just depends on what is i have to do for the day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input. So your daily planning is done while you sheet! I'll have to try toast with almond butter, is it as good as it sounds?

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments. With feedback, I hope to make my writing more informative, entertaining, and valuable to my readers.